From a man to his son. Well...maybe "man" is too strong a word...

Sunday 10 February 2013

An Explanation.


Sooo, you might be noticing that I didn’t post anything last fortnight. Most of you probably didn’t notice, or even particularly care. For those of you who did, I feel I owe you an explanation.
I did, in fact, write something last fortnight. Something that I fully intended to post. Then, at the last minute, I decided not to. I deleted the draft, scrapped the text document and the backup and pretended it never happened.
Why? Well, it was kind of personal – extremely so in fact. It was something I thought I was ready to share, but I balked at the last minute.  The idea of putting something like this up for the whole world to see, even knowing that the whole world cared not one bit about me and my crap – well, I guess it was just too much.
One day I might come back to The Post That Wasn’t –or, then again, perhaps not. This week though, have a gander at a post about some jerk I met on the internet, which is below.
In other news (and while I have you), I’m hoping to have the next chapter of Were The World Theirs up soon for anyone interested. Plus, since I’m sick of spamming my facebook feed begging people to read me every fortnight, I’m thinking of starting a Facebook page for the blog so people can get info, updates and probably the occasional link I find interesting or relevant. I’d like your opinions though: is a facebook page a good idea, or unnecessary for a blog this small? Leave a comment and let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Everything seems to have a fb page...I know I don't view even an eighth of what I'm notified of. Your blog is actually something I have bookmarked to view when I've got the time to read...however that's just how I look at your blog, fb or no fb, I'll probably still not look at the notifications...

    ReplyDelete